Will Rising Mortgage Rates Hurt Spring Sales?
Some housing analysts are already forecasting that higher borrowing costs will have an impact on the real estate market.
- 10 States with Highest Foreclosure Rates
- 4 Ways to Settle Buyer Disagreements
- Study: Home Prices Undervalued by 3%
- Enstar (US) Inc Takes Full Floor at Morgan Stanley Tower
- Average US Rate on 30 Year Loan Rises to 453%
- Some Buyers Test Drive Homes Before Buying
- Consumers Upbeat but Agent Confidence Dips
- Preparing for Hurricane Season Includes Filling These Financial Gaps
- Own an Entire Nevada Desert Town for $8M
- Warn Clients About Wraparound Mortgages