Will Rising Mortgage Rates Hurt Spring Sales?
Some housing analysts are already forecasting that higher borrowing costs will have an impact on the real estate market.
- 6 Features a Home Needs for Entertaining
- Rents Keep Rising Amid Strong Demand for Apartments
- Seniors See Their Home Equity Soar
- Donating His Heart and Soul
- No Housing Recession Over the Horizon
- Lower Rates Drive a Refinancing Rush
- Why 2019 Is Being Called the Best Time to Buy a Luxury Vacation Home
- NAR: Buyers Face 'Double Whammy' This Spring
- 10 Festive Cities for Holiday Lovers
- Multifamily Ready for Another Strong Year Mortgage Giants Say