Will Rising Mortgage Rates Hurt Spring Sales?
Some housing analysts are already forecasting that higher borrowing costs will have an impact on the real estate market.
- 15 Healthiest Counties for Children
- Renters Face Steep Costs in Job Havens
- Mortgage Rates Sink to New Low for 2014
- 2019 May Usher in the Era of Foldable Phone Screens
- Home Insurance Myths to Bust for Your Clients
- Update Your Passwords to Protect You and Your Clients
- App Offers a Way to Sniff Out More Inventory
- Scrawling Notes to Clients? Slow Down
- A House Fit for Royalty
- Delinquent Borrowers Still Upbeat About Housing