Fed Leaves Rates Alone But Hikes Coming
Three short-term interest rate increases are likely later this year, and economists say consumers will face higher mortgage rates as a result.
- Will Lower Rates Create Buyer Frenzy?
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Loan Steadily Declines
- Mortgage Rates Back on Free Fall
- Darden Cutting Number of New Restaurants; Spinning Off Red Lobster
- Is There a Bat in the Bedroom or a Rat in the Pool?
- Century 21 Names New CEO
- Study: $50 More Per Square Foot for Homes Near Good Schools
- JV Acquires Tampa Office Park for $82M
- California Passes Solar Panel Requirement on New Homes
- Rise in Rates Reduces Demand for New Mortgages