Fed Leaves Rates Alone But Hikes Coming
Three short-term interest rate increases are likely later this year, and economists say consumers will face higher mortgage rates as a result.
- Lenders Told It's Customary to Share Closing Disclosure With Agents
- 7 Big Cities with Housing Affordability
- Home Remodeling Expected to Post Strong Year
- Are you getting priced out of your housing market?
- Repeat Foreclosures Jumped in January
- Cyber Crime: You're an Easy Target
- 4 Markets British Investors Are Targeting
- Jack Black's Former Home Listed at Over Twice His Sale Price
- Foreclosure Activity Falls to 8 Year Low
- Memory Loss From Aging Raises Housing Concerns