Why Sales Fell Short at Year's End
A strong job market ignited buyer demand in 2017 and helped lead existing-home sales to the highest pace in 11 years. But NAR'rsquo;s chief...
- Cities Breaking Records for Price Appreciation
- Fast Paced Luxury Sales Raise Entry Level Price Point
- America's most affordable cities in 2015
- New Home Sales Inch to 6 Year High
- HUD to Unveil New Condo Guidance That Could Boost Sales
- Today's Pets Are Real Estate Influencers
- Storage Quest Investments Pays $22M for Apollo Beach Mini Storage
- A Home Where Someone Died: Does That Need to Be Disclosed?
- Owners Appraisers Getting on the Same Page
- Mortgage rates hit 2014 low