Freddie Gets Insurance to Cover Loan Risks
The mortgage giant is offsetting loan risks by tapping the reinsurance industry to guard against future losses.
- Homes For Sale: Ghosts Included
- As Rents Rise Remodeling Activity Falls
- Should Retirees Remodel or Relocate?
- Homeowner Shot After Threatening Contractor
- Even Green Homes Can Have Air Pollution
- Price Tags Rise as Homes Get Costlier to Build
- 20 Cities Where Remodeling Is Booming
- 6 of the Costliest Home Remodeling Mistakes
- Buyers Turn to 'Pre Underwriting' to Compete With Cash Buyers
- Midsized Cities Best for Families