44% of Retirees Still Have a Mortgage
More than 44 percent of retirees in their sixties still carry a mortgage, and many of those are eight years or more away from being paid off.
- FHA Fee Cuts Expected to Boost Home Sales
- Court Temporarily Halts Hurricane Maria Evictions
- Luxury Market 'Not What It Was'
- Home Ownership Rate Nears Record Lows
- Why adults are embracing communal living
- Safety Alert: More Agents Report Strange Calls
- Homeownership increasingly difficult for average Americans: report
- REALTOR® Champions Win in 2016 Elections
- Which Is Cheaper: To Buy or Build New?
- Do Neighborhood Watch Signs Hurt Sales?