House Passes 5 Year Flood Insurance Extension
The Senate must approve the bill if long-term reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program is to take effect before it expires on Dec....
- $46 Million Off Nation's Priciest Listing
- Outlook: Home Sales Have Bright Future
- 3 Tips to Keep Stainless Steel Shining
- Baby Boomers to Face Big Housing Problem
- Consumers Say Housing Is a Strong Financial Investment
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 2 8)
- The Best Time to Invest Is Now?
- Jodie Foster Reportedly Relists Hollywood Home at Lower Price
- Will ‘Baby Boomer Sell Off' Ignite Housing Crisis?
- Borrowers Are in a Rush as Mortgage Apps Soar