Mortgage Rates Take Slight Dip This Week
Mortgage rates were down across the board this week, lowering borrowing costs for potential home buyers and refinancers.'nbsp;
- When an Agent Won't Call You Back
- The New Home Pipeline Takes Another Hit
- 10 Cities That Can Survive an Apocalypse
- Predictions Roll in: 2017 Housing Forecasts
- Haunted House For Sale? Sure I'll Buy It But …
- When Wall Street becomes a landlord
- How Happy Is Your City?
- Will the Starter Home Return?
- Jumps in Home Prices Slowing in Some Cities
- What's Causing the Record Home Prices?