Investors Eye Parking Spaces for Bigger Profit
Real estate investors are utilizing parking spaces as lucrative investments in some major metros across the country.
- Are You Posting Too Often on Social?
- Freddie Mac Names New Chief Economist
- Study: Housing Costs Cut Number of Households by Millions
- Can Developers Please Both Boomers and Millennials?
- RM Green Corp Sells Office Depot for $68M
- Maybe Staging Isn't That Important
- Severe Inventory Crunches Finally Easing
- Holiday Housing Trends You Wouldn't Expect
- Prediction: 2014 the 'Year of the Big Move'
- 3% Down Payments May Be Game Changer