Investors Eye Parking Spaces for Bigger Profit
Real estate investors are utilizing parking spaces as lucrative investments in some major metros across the country.
- Open House Jewelry Thief Gets Year in Jail
- Housing on Track for Best Year Since 2006
- Owners Appraisers Essentially Agree on Value
- Mortgage Rates May Be Headed for Record Low
- Survey: Real Estate Is Fastest Growing Industry
- With Higher Rates Does Refinancing Pay Off?
- Stadium Exec Ctr Sells for $35M
- Feds Aim to Stem Detroit's Tide of Abandoned Homes
- Landmark Apartment Trust Secures Multifamily Portfolio
- M West Holdings Sells Office Bldg in Clearwater