Tax Reform Bill Would Cap MID for New Mortgages
The House Republican leadership released its tax reform bill, and REALTORS'reg; say it amounts to a tax hike on middle-class homeowners.
- Report Raises Concerns Over Dual Agency
- 5 Ways to Make Your Devices Last Longer
- Current Owners Are Starving First Time Buyers of Options
- Minneapolis Officially Nixes Single Family Zoning
- LinkedIn Offers New Tool to Measure Engagement
- Are Prepaid Property Taxes Deductible?
- Modest Growth Seen in Commercial Real Estate Markets
- Fannie: Where Are All the Refis?
- Upcoming Retirees Aren't Looking to Downsize
- Office Sector Soars to Post Recession High