Airbnb Miami Developer to Offer Home Sharing Apartments
Airbnb and Newgard Development Group of Miami are partnering to offer home sharing in new apartment buildings to be built the Southeast, with the first project planned for Kissimmee, FL, near Orlando. The 324-unit building will be called Niido Powered by Airbnb, and will allow residents to rent out their units for up to 180 days each year. A new app integrated with Airbnb's system will allow residents to check guests in and offer additional assistance...
- Now for the Bad News About Falling Oil Prices
- Survey: Tight Markets Causing More Buyer's Remorse?
- What a Government Shutdown Means for FHA Lending
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 13) Unilev Selects COO Executive Managing Directors Added at Savills Studley and Newmark UPDATE
- Why Mortgage Costs Could Soon Rise for Many Homebuyers
- You Can Find the Biggest Homes Here
- 2 Major Reasons Why Inventory Is So Low
- 'Outdoor Oasis' Finalists From Architectural Digest
- America's best beer towns
- Category 5 Storm No Match for House of Plastic Bottles