Remodeling Activity to Spike Through 2018
As homeowners gain more equity, they are expected to continue heavily investing in home improvement projects and repairs.
- GFG Capital Purchases 246 Unit Jefferson Westshore Apts
- Buyers Bidding Blind: Swift or Shortsighted?
- Meet Real Estate's 2019 Newsmakers
- Where Homes Sold the Fastest This Winter
- 5 Marketing Skills Every Agent Should Own
- College Towns Move to Head of the Class
- How Relocating a House Can Increase Its Value
- New Home Construction: A ‘Bonanza' for Thieves
- Grafton Joins Franklin Street as Director
- Columbus Ohio Named ‘Smart City' Winner