Skills Agents Say Are Most Important
A new report from NAR cites being a people person as one of the many traits you should have to succeed as a real estate agent. Do you have what it...
- 48% of Homes Sell in Less Than a Month
- Ashford Prime Making Progress on Lux Remake of Hotel Portfolio
- Zoning Laws Hold Back Multi Gen Housing
- Million Dollar Sales Soften: Blip or Trend?
- Recovery in New Home Market Accelerates
- Housing Starts Fall; Prior Month's Data Revised Higher
- FHA's Cost Cuts Cause Loan Demand to Soar
- Mortgage Rates: Is It a 'Year Full of Surprises'?
- 15 Great Cities for Thrifty People
- HOA Foreclosures Leave Banks Empty Handed