Childless Buyers Buoy Condo Market
Home shoppers without children are a growing segment in the housing market, and they tend to desire smaller houses than previous generations....
- Millennial Wave Strikes the Rust Belt
- How Will You Stay Relevant to Consumers in 2020?
- Are Buyers Using Adjustable Mortgages Responsibly?
- 8 States With the Most Mortgage Fraud Cases
- Buyers Are Paying Less in Closing Fees
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 16 22)
- Both Home Prices and Affordability on the Rise
- NAR CEO Search: Make Your Voice Heard
- Board Curbs Appraiser Requirements
- Subprime Lender Suspected of Overcharging on Insurance