Cities Where Homebuying Means a $100k Salary
Here are the top U.S. cities where homebuying clients must have an income of $100,000 or higher to comfortably purchase a home.
- Computer Vision Syndrome: It's a Thing
- Fire Pits With a Spark of Inspiration
- One of LA's Priciest Plots is in a Cemetery
- Is Market Volatility Giving Buyers Cold Feet?
- Toys ‘R' Us Closures May Hit Retail Sector Hard
- Solana Vista Apts Sold for $22M
- Bidding Wars to Heat Up This Spring
- 3 Key Areas to Focus On in Your Marketing
- 6 Signs Your Clients Are Ready to Invest
- Long ' Foster Carves Retirement Path for Associates