Timber Trace Apts Trade for $74M
17th Street Apartments, Inc. sold the 116-unit Timber Trace Apartments at 11716 N. 58th St. in Tampa, FL for $7.4 million, or approximately $64,000 per unit, to SNS Real Estate Mgmt LLC. The 80,240-square-foot apartment community consists of one- and two-bedroom units in 32 buildings. It was built 1975 in the Temple Terrace MF submarket and is situated on nearly six acres. Kevin Kelleher, Zach Ames, Darron Kattan and Robert Goldfinger of Franklin...
- Mortgage Giants: No Evictions for the Holidays
- Which Is Cheaper: To Buy or Build New?
- Condo Builders Put on Brakes Fearing Lawsuits
- Millennials to Drive Down Home Sizes
- 6 Traits of a Strong Landing Page
- Fed Sets the Stage for Rate Hikes
- NAR Report: Inventory Affordability Hurting Sales Volume
- Housing Recovery Ending? Not Yet
- SRS Real Estate Partners Welcomes New SVP
- Many Buyers Priced Out of Top School Districts