Survey: Homebuyer Demand Bucking Seasonal Decline
Late-season home buyers are being drawn into the market, as home tour and offer data appears 'ldquo;more robust than expected,'rdquo; according to...
- ‘Alexa Get Me a Mortgage'
- Owners Say Their Homes Are Worth More
- NAR Headquarters Talk Premature
- Colo Broker Launches Pot Friendly Campaign
- Where Foreclosures Surprisingly Are Picking Up
- Venterra Realty Acquires Sheldon Palms Apts for $298M
- Starlight Gets Backing from Institutional Investors to Acquire $13 Billion of Multifamily Properties
- 45% of Millennials Expect Their First Home to Be Their ‘Dream Home'
- REALTORS® Go the Distance for Habitat
- How Move Up Buyers Are Saving for Their Next Home