Brexit bust? London home prices fall for 1st time in 8 years
London home prices slipped 0.6% in the quarter ended September, according to Nationwide. It's the first decline since the financial crisis.
- Technology Is Changing How Homes Look
- Sellers Are Becoming More Aggressive in Pricing
- Upstate New York Seeing an Exodus
- Wildfires Remain Major Threat in Many Areas
- How Much House Can Millennials Afford?
- Hot Rental Markets the Big Investors Missed
- US home sales edged up 1 percent in December
- Study: Most Buyers Fail to Shop for a Mortgage
- Before and After: Bathroom Goes From Blah to Bold
- Survey: Consumers Lose Sleep Over Housing Costs