Beacon Communities Acquires 59 Property Apt Portfolio for $250 Million
Boston-based private multifamily firm Beacon Communities has acquired a Pittsburgh-based design-build company and its portfolio of apartment properties totaling 5,300 units in Florida, Louisiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Ohio and Washington, D.C. in a transaction valued at over $250 million, Beacon acquired National Development Corporation (NDC), a developer and builder founded in 1969, along with its portfolio of 59 mostly affordable housing...
- Study: Link Between Housing Medical Care
- Home Owners Rush to Refinance
- Discover the Home's Past the Seller Won't Tell You
- Share of Homes Selling Above List Price Returns to Long Term Averages
- How Busy Streets Can Actually Help a Listing
- Leadership Advice: Start Tough and Negotiate
- Bank of America Rolls Out 3% Loans
- Conventional Financing for Manufactured Homes Coming
- Top 5 Home Design Stories of 2015
- Social Media a Tool for Lenders to Vet Borrowers?