Climate Change to Trigger Housing Crisis?
Coastal flooding, wildfires, and extreme weather events are posing an increasing risk to real estate.'nbsp;
- A Cruel Season for Buyers
- Gated Communities Take Privacy to New Level
- Surging Demand for Apartments
- As Refinances Slow Loan Demand Slips
- Housing Starts Rise in July but Fall Short of Forecasts
- Why Do I Have to Pay My Real Estate Agent 6%?!
- Builders Feel Like It's the Housing Boom Days
- Overgrown Lawns Not a Constitutional Right
- CBRE Acquires CRE Lending and Consulting Firm Capstone Financial
- Housing Crisis Still Lingers for Many