Provco Group Sells Tampa Wawa for $6M
SWG Tampa LLC purchased the Wawa service station at 7408 E. Hillsborough Ave. in Tampa, FL for $6 million, or about $1,118 per square foot, from The Provco Group. The 5,368-square-foot retail building was constructed in 2014 in the Northeast Tampa submarket. Andrew Greenberg of EXP Realty Advisors represented the seller and was the sole broker on the sale. Please see CoStar COMPS #3976061 for more information on this transaction.
- Has the Inventory Crunch Begun to Subside?
- As a Real Estate Pro You're Also a Therapist
- Average Mortgage Debt Tops $202K
- That Old Home Decor Isn't Always a Bad Thing
- 10 Metros Attracting Gen Xers
- Study: Asians Will Spend Most on a Home
- Fire Pits With a Spark of Inspiration
- Owners Are Spending More on Remodeling
- American Dream homes: Prices in 10 cities
- How a REALTOR® Touched a Congressman's Heart