Is Housing Affordability Actually Improving?
Growing incomes and low mortgage rates are helping to offset rising home prices in more markets, according to a new index.
- Sales Contracts Jump to Highest Level in Months
- Mortgage Rates Are Holding Mostly Steady
- Deal Killer: When Sellers Try to Take Too Much
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Mortgage?
- Real Estate Scam Targets Elderly Homeowners
- Shrinking Shadow Inventory to Raise Prices
- House Flips Up 16% as Prices Rebound
- Vacant Churches Find New Life as Condos
- Watch Mortgage Rates for Affordability Impact
- Jumbo Mortgages Get Cheaper Than Other Mortgages