Is Housing Affordability Actually Improving?
Growing incomes and low mortgage rates are helping to offset rising home prices in more markets, according to a new index.
- Average Mortgage Debt Tops $202K
- Builders Speed Up to Meet Housing Demands
- Mortgage Fraud Up – Where Is It Highest?
- NAR Cheers Bill to Extend Fair Housing Protections to LGBT
- All Cash Sales Dominate Market
- Buy your own ghost town Starting bid: $800000
- Solar Panel Is Next Granite Countertop for Homebuilders
- For Sale: Manhattan Townhouse Version of Versailles
- Zellerbach Bldg Sells for $43M
- 'Black Monday' Rattles Housing Market