Survey: Pets Drive Millennials' Decision to Buy
Recent home buyers ages 18 to 36 rank more space for their dogs higher than marriage or having children as a motivation for purchasing.
- House Flippers Are Back Together With Wall St What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Starwood Buying Milestone Apartments REIT for $285 Billion
- 6 Household Chores to Tackle Now
- Mortgage Applications Fall Despite Lower Rates
- Builder Confidence Rises Above Key Benchmark
- Homeownership increasingly difficult for average Americans: report
- ‘Social Listening' Can Strengthen Your Brand
- Majority of Would Be Buyers Cite Failed House Hunts
- Can Prefab Be Built On Site?
- What Are Americans' Top Housing Concerns?