Enclave at Wesley Chapel Enters Valhalla Holdings' Portfolio
Valhalla Holdings Ltd. acquired the 312-unit Enclave at Wesley Chapel apartments at 1930 Devonwood Dr. in Wesley Chapel, FL for $52.5 million, or approximately $168,000 per unit, from Sherman Residential. The 314,628-square-foot multifamily community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across 13 buildings. It was built in 1930 on 43.4 acres in Pasco County. Ryan Crowley, Scott Ramey and Patrick Dufour of ARA Newmark represented the...
- Horse Art Craze Is Sweeping Home Listings
- Some Owners Don't Even Change Batteries in Fire Alarms
- Americans' Debt Anxiety Is Real
- US Homebuilder Confidence Slips in January
- Best Housing Deals? 5 Most Affordable Housing Markets
- Broad Access to Listings Fuels Industry Competition
- Hidden Home Fire Dangers That Lurk
- Are Some Housing Markets Overheating?
- Are Builders Building the Wrong Type of Home?
- Fannie and Freddie's Mortgage Size Limits Won't Drop in 2014