Enclave at Wesley Chapel Enters Valhalla Holdings' Portfolio
Valhalla Holdings Ltd. acquired the 312-unit Enclave at Wesley Chapel apartments at 1930 Devonwood Dr. in Wesley Chapel, FL for $52.5 million, or approximately $168,000 per unit, from Sherman Residential. The 314,628-square-foot multifamily community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across 13 buildings. It was built in 1930 on 43.4 acres in Pasco County. Ryan Crowley, Scott Ramey and Patrick Dufour of ARA Newmark represented the...
- Where the Most Apartments Are Popping Up
- Phoenix First City to End Vet Homelessness
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg's Retail Vacancy Decreases to 70%
- Wells Fargo Initiative Targets Black Ownership
- FHA Strong Enough for MIP Cut Analysis Suggests
- Carroll Org Acquires Bala Sands in Orlando
- Market Poised for ‘Axis of Housing Happiness'
- Know Your Home's Earthquake Risk
- Simon Makes It Official Offers to Buy Fellow Mall Giant Macerich for $16 Billion
- You Can Help Assess Hurricane Damage