Passco Pays $497M for Pearce at Pavilion Property on Pavilion Palms
PASSCO Companies LLC acquired the 250-Unit Pearce at Pavilion apartments at 3603 Pavilion Palms Cir. in Riverview, FL for $49.7 million, or about $199,000 per unit, from Mattoni Group and Adler Realty Services LLC. The 200,000-square-foot multifamily community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units in seven buildings. It was built in 2016 in the Outer Southeast Tampa MF submarket. Jonathan Barclay of JBM Institutional Multifamily Advisors...
- 10 Top Rental Markets for Investors
- Why Your Online Ads Don't Get a Response
- Credit Woes Hold Many Would Be Buyers Back
- Man Moves a Mansion to Multiply Home's Value
- 3 Techniques to Be the Best Sales Listener
- Sypris Solutions Signs 49000 SF Lease at University Center Business Park
- $25M Settlement in Trump University Case
- Sharp Rise in Rates Doesn't Deter Buyers
- Is Your Clients' Data Secure?
- Christina Ricci Unloads Los Feliz Bungalow at a Loss