Report: Singles and First Timers Squeezed Out
NAR says their latest research shows that tight lending standards are keeping many qualified buyers from reaching their dreams.
- Poll: More Expect Home Prices to Keep Rising
- Recovery Requires Steady Hand in Washington
- Denver Officials Want to End ‘Slot Homes'
- Fannie: Forget the Pay Stubs in OK'ing a Loan
- Quala Holdings Leases 11000 SF in West Tampa
- Could Your City's Next Traffic Lane Go to Texting Pedestrians?
- Land Prices On the Rise This Year
- Cardinal Point Real Estate Pays $273M for TriPointe Plaza
- More House Flippers Are Emerging
- Sam DeBord Named CEO of RESO