Report: Singles and First Timers Squeezed Out
NAR says their latest research shows that tight lending standards are keeping many qualified buyers from reaching their dreams.
- What will your monthly mortgage payment be?
- Land of Opportunity? In Some Cases That's Not South Florida Developers Say
- America's Priciest ZIP Codes
- Puerto Rican Refugees Further Strain Housing
- 3 Times an Open House Snagged a Buyer
- Facebook Is Motivating Home Buying Decisions
- Imperial Crown Apts Sell for $69M
- Mortgage Rates Become Housing's Thorn
- Dreary outlook for formerly hot housing markets
- A Cruel Season for Buyers