Rates at Lowest Level Since November
Home buyers sought to lock in low lending rates last week, prompting total mortgage application volume to soar 7.1 percent.
- Housing Affordability Takes Another Dip
- Report: A Third of Home Owners in Foreclosure Have Equity
- Free — and Legal — Embed for Getty Photos
- Your Buyers Might Not Face Bidding Wars This Year
- Micro Apartments: The Anti McMansions
- Office Lease Up (Feb 17) Inova Health Will Take Over 12 Million SF ExxonMobil Building
- George Lucas' New Project: Affordable Housing
- Want to keep your job? Rent don't buy!
- Apartment Growth Shifts to Suburbs
- Property Taxes: Why It's Not Just About How Much You Pay