Rates at Lowest Level Since November
Home buyers sought to lock in low lending rates last week, prompting total mortgage application volume to soar 7.1 percent.
- Dyer Joins CBRE Occupier Services Team
- 3 Steps for Unmarried Couples Looking to Buy
- 10 Most Least Expensive Energy States
- Yun: Home Ownership Still Matters
- Website Wants Agents to Start Bidding War for Clients
- Was Beardsley Eyeing a Coup Against Move?
- Are Vets Missing Out on Home Ownership?
- Brokerage Relo Departments Expanding Services
- Diplomas More Important Than Debt?
- Radco Cos Acquires The Newport Villas Apartments in Tampa