WRDC Buys The Farrington Apts in Clearwater
WRDC acquired the 224-unit Farrington Apartments at 2738 Roosevelt Blvd. in Clearwater, FL for $18.45 million, or about $82,000 per unit, from Richelson Enterprises LLC. The 186,011-square-foot multifamily community delivered in 1974 in the Upper Largo City MF submarket and consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across 16 buildings. Francesco Carriera and Michael Regan of Marcus ' Millichap represented the seller. Please see CoStar...
- Tax Reform Proposal Would Dramatically Alter Housing Landscape
- Loan Demand Cools in Latest Week
- Mortgage Rates Plunge to 3 Year Lows
- 6 Home Repairs Owners Shouldn't Delay
- Target Markets for Investors in 2017
- Housing Crisis Still Lingers for Many
- Don't Rely on E mail Phone: Get Face to Face
- 10 Cities Beating National Housing Trends
- CRG Pays $94M for Twin Lakes Plaza
- Are Home Owners Looking for a Rescue Plan?