New Homes Continue Downsizing Trend
After years of increases, new single-family home sizes are leveling off.
- Questions to Ask When You're Networking
- Old foreclosure debt coming back to haunt former homeowners
- FCP Acquires Multifamily Portfolio for $21M
- Two Thirds of Buyers Fail to Shop Around for a Mortgage
- NAR Seeks Your Help With First Time Buyer Retiree Bill
- FHFA Ends Effort on Credit Scoring Overhaul
- How Much Influence Should Kids Have in Buying Decisions?
- U Haul Names Top Destination Cities
- Nearly Every US City Can Expect a Good 2014
- The Direction Your Business Is Headed