New Homes Continue Downsizing Trend
After years of increases, new single-family home sizes are leveling off.
- As Rates Tick Up Applications for New Mortgages Fall
- Credit Policy Changes Could Boost Scores
- Rent or Buy? The Answer May Lie in Where You Want to Live
- Smart and Safe Wintertime Yardwork Habits
- Baby Boomers Blamed for Clog in Housing
- 20 Housing Markets That Are Heating Up
- NAR Takes a Seat in FAA's Drone Talks
- Which Grocery Store Lifts Home Values Most?
- Higher Hurdle Set for Riskier FHA Applications
- How Much Renting Is Costing Millennials