An Uptick in Housing Starts Matters to Buyers
Whether buying a new or used home, buyers should take note of housing starts. It can have an impact on the price they pay.'nbsp;
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Makes 1st Drop in Month
- Could 2020 Be Record Breaking Year for Commercial Real Estate?
- 10 Top Rental Markets for Investors
- Boca Raton Investor Sells 123 Key Holiday Inn in Tampa for $63 Million
- Many Owners May Underestimate Their Equity
- Homes Prices Rise in August but at Slower Pace
- For Sale: Daryl Hannah's Hippie Chic Malibu Retreat
- Room for Real Estate Pros in Facebook's ‘Living Room'?
- May Prices Reached Record Highs
- Central Florida Business Park Trades for $149M