Lower Mortgage Rates Boost Loan Demand
Total mortgage activity jumped 2.7 percent week-over-week as mortgage rates continued to fall.'nbsp;
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Sept 1 7
- 2016 Another Banner Year for Commercial Real Estate
- Money's Best Places to Live 2015
- Why Mansions Become Meth Labs
- Is ‘Instant Offers' Just a Test?
- What's Hot Not in Home Decor in 2016
- 3 Risky Behaviors in Email Communication
- A Fix or a Flop? When DIY Home Renovation Turns Iffy
- Sunny Days Better Your Chances for a Loan?
- Lenders Further Relax Standards as Prices Soar