Record Sale at $88 Million
The most expensive apartment in New York is setting some new milestones in the Manhattan real-estate market.
- California Passes Solar Panel Requirement on New Homes
- Job growth drives mortgage rate jump
- Rebounding Sector: Office Space Is in Demand
- Lower Mortgage Rates Boost Loan Demand
- More Homeowners Paying Their Mortgages on Time
- Buy Another Home Before You Sell Your Present One?
- ELC of Pinellas County Leases 20000 SF in Clearwater
- Long Term Flood Insurance Reforms Win Support of House Committee
- As Home Equity Returns More Home Owners Remodel
- Washington Sees Spate of Open House Thefts