Record Sale at $88 Million
The most expensive apartment in New York is setting some new milestones in the Manhattan real-estate market.
- Despite Headwinds Housing Recovery Appears OK
- More Lenders Easing Up Credit Standards
- Despite Price Gains Affordability Still In Play
- Mortgage Rates Are Back on the Rise
- Loan Demand Softens as Rates Rise
- More Homes Built for Roommates?
- Americans are back in love with real estate
- 7 Cities With the Most Pest Infestations
- The Best Worst Places for Short Term Rentals
- Sellers the Real FSBO Deal Demands Preparation