The 15 Worst Housing Markets for the Next Five Years
Even though home prices across the nation are down, they are projected to increase 3.9 percent between now and the first quarter of 2017.
- Can you afford a home in these 27 cities?
- Freddie Offers Mortgage Relief to Flood Victims
- DTZ Hires Liss to Lead East Coast Offices
- Factors Most Influential on Home Values
- Families Can Get $11000 More In Loan Funds
- Facebook Makes Big Push Into Rental Listings
- T360 Releases Brokerage Franchise Rankings: See Who Tops the List
- Loan Demand Showing Huge Volatility
- Freddie Mac's Plan to Stall Impact of Shutdown
- Polychron to Congress: We Need Drones