The 15 Worst Housing Markets for the Next Five Years
Even though home prices across the nation are down, they are projected to increase 3.9 percent between now and the first quarter of 2017.
- New Home Sales Post Big Rebound
- 10 Best Cities for Family Home Buyers
- Mid Priced Homes for Sale in Top Buyer's Markets
- Year In Review: 2013's Top CRE News in Tampa St Petersburg
- How to Know If Mortgage Refinancing Is the Right Move Now
- NAR: Buyers Face 'Double Whammy' This Spring
- How Much Does a Home Cost in Bitcoin?
- A Racial Divide Persists in Housing
- Where Foreclosures Surprisingly Are Picking Up
- Buyer Beware: Home Prices Will Only Get Higher