The 15 Worst Housing Markets for the Next Five Years
Even though home prices across the nation are down, they are projected to increase 3.9 percent between now and the first quarter of 2017.
- First Bendable Smartphone Almost Here
- Home Prices Blamed for Student Loan Defaults
- How to Avoid Identity Theft When Moving
- Survey: Homeowners Spending More to Remodel
- Shopping Center Owners Get Shot in the Arm from Urgent Care Clinics
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: Rates Dip Below 4% Briefly
- Could an Old Cruise Ship Provide Affordable Housing?
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Fixed Rate Drops
- Mortgage Rates Dip Slightly
- 89% of US Homes Ended 2014 With Equity