Don't Buy: These 7 Cities Are Renters' Markets
Despite record low mortgage rates and an apparent bottoming in home prices, Americans have increasingly opted to rent than buy.
- New Home Sales Make Solid Gains
- Is Opendoor Your Next ‘Co Listing Agent'?
- Franklin Street Acquires Tropical Realty Appraisal Services
- Equinix Expands Into 49000 SF in Downtown Tampa
- 5 Home Accents Interior Designers Loathe
- 10 Ways to Turn Off a Would Be Homebuyer
- Tampa Retail Property Sells for $26 Million
- Summarize Emails First for Client Action
- Battery Powered Homes Are Becoming Reality
- Bank Aims to Boost Hispanic Home Ownership