Townhomes Are Having a Moment Again
Townhomes are regaining popularity as more people realize they'rsquo;re a more affordable alternative to renting, says realtor.com'reg;'rsquo;s...
- First Time Buyers at Lowest Level in Decades
- San Diego's Famous 'Cats' House' Sells
- Underwater Owners Refusing Short Sales
- San Francisco Combats Off MLS Deals
- The Rise of the Young Buyer
- $263 Million Acquisition Boosts Silver Bay's Size 35%
- Half of Buyers Fret About Down Payments
- Mortgage Rates Move Up a Tick in Latest Survey
- Should Buyers Factor in Climate Change?
- Treat Clients Like You'd Treat Your Mom