The Race Is On to Snag a Low Rate
Borrowers trying to rush ahead of rising rates helped to bump up mortgage applications by 3.3 percent in the latest week.
- JPMorgan Treading More Cautiously with Mortgages
- Derek Jeter Can Retire to Tampa Bay Mansion
- Quicken Loans' Super Bowl Ad Generates Buzz
- Freddie Mac's Plan to Stall Impact of Shutdown
- How to Get Multiple Offers on Your Home
- ‘Shame Campaign' to Speed Foreclosures?
- Homebuilding Slows: Midwest to Blame?
- Home prices begin to stabilize
- For Sale: Legendary Arizona Gold Mine Ghosts Included
- 11 States Where Owning a Home Is Cheapest