The Race Is On to Snag a Low Rate
Borrowers trying to rush ahead of rising rates helped to bump up mortgage applications by 3.3 percent in the latest week.
- Here Are 2016's Most Family Friendly Cities
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center Sold for $14M
- 2 million homeowners no longer seriously underwater
- Real Estate Community Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
- Coldwell Banker Unveils 2017 30 Under 30
- Test Your Website's Mobile Friendliness
- Buy (or sell) your home without a real estate agent
- Microsoft Gives $500M for Affordable Housing in Seattle
- Cities where real estate investors are finding deals
- Calculator for Buyers: Purchase Now or Save More?