Study: Higher Home Prices Lead to More Sales
To get home sales moving again, home prices need to move higher, say two senior economists with the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Mortgage Rates Fall Reverse Recent Upward Trend
- How to Get a Glam Home Office
- Housing Starts Solidly Above Million Mark
- Mortgages are still getting cheaper
- Could Your Sellers Use a Staging Concierge?
- 4 Phrases Your Clients Should Never Use in an Offer Letter
- Community Revitalization From the Ground Up
- Foreclosures See a Slight Upswing
- Fortune Reveals 'Most Admired' Home Builders
- Centennial Co Captures Century Crosstown from Crescent CNL