What Home Buyers Wish They'd Known
Nearly half of American homeowners say they would do something differently if they were to go through the homebuying process again.'nbsp;
- Zillow Mortgages: 30 Year Fixed Rates Lowest in 16 Months
- Yards for New Homes Are Smaller Than Ever
- The 3% down payment mortgage makes a comeback
- The Office Construction Surge Is Coming
- Realogy Alleges ‘Unfair Business Practices' in Lawsuit Against Compass
- Foreclosure Pipeline Gradually Being Cleaned Out
- Why Low Rates Aren't Enough for Buyers
- Housing Has ‘Best Quarter in Nearly a Decade'
- Investors Recede – Will Buyers Fill the Void?
- For Your Business the New Year Starts Nov 1