Consumers Turn to Non Banks for Mortgages
Traditional lenders such as JPMorgan, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo are originating a much smaller volume of loans as borrower behavior shifts...
- This is the Most Recognizable Real Estate Brand
- Spooky Looking Kentucky Mansion Sells for $1
- How Long is Too Long to Live at Home?
- Survey Tracks Where Closing Costs Are Highest Lowest
- Home Prices Fall in One in Five Metros
- Study: Small Homes Appreciate Faster
- Vet Battles Frustration in Phoenix's Suddenly Tight Homebuying Market (Video)
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 1 7)
- Wave of Singles to Make Big Impact on Housing
- Newlyweds Adam Levine Behati Prinsloo Look to Trade Up