Zillow Ordered to Pay $83M in Copyright Case
A federal jury in Seattle has ordered Zillow to pay $8.3 million in a copyright infringement lawsuit surrounding the company'rsquo;s Zillow Digs...
- Office Lease Up (May 18) PayPal Signs 95000 SF HQ Lease
- Southeastern Grocers to Close 94 Stores File 'Pre Packaged' Ch 11 as Part of Restructuring Agreement with Lenders
- California Agents Hailed for Wildfire Heroism
- Market Is Healthiest in Years New Index Says
- 3 Tenant Screening Checks Landlords Fail to Do
- 10 Best Cities for Home Owners
- Are College Grads Too Optimistic About Their Lifestyles?
- 3 Design Tricks to Enlarge Small Outdoor Spaces
- App Offers a Way to Sniff Out More Inventory
- Home Security Tips for the Summer