Gries Investments Secures Construction Loan for Cortona South Tampa
Gries Investments, Inc. has secured new construction financing for its proposed 300-unit Cortana South Tampa multifamily development at 5145 S. Dale Mabry Hwy in Tampa, FL. Robert Hernandez, senior vice president and managing director of NorthMarq Capital, arranged the $31.52 million financing package on behalf of the borrower. A regional bank provided the three-year loan with interest-only for the primary term on a 25-year amortization schedule...
- What's Behind the Latest Boost in Contract Signings?
- A Solution to the Rental Crisis: Rent to Own?
- Report: 1 in 4 Homes Now Equity Rich
- 4 Rules for Creating Real Estate Signs That Sell
- Ultra Luxury Market Grapples With $1B in Price Reductions
- These Are the Best Dates of the Year to Sell a Home
- Study: Housing Recovery Uneven Across US
- REALTOR® Lands on List Among Most Mispronounced Words
- Mortgage Rates Continue Downward Trend
- Watch List (March 16) IRET Doubling Down on Multifamily in Oil Shocked Upper Midwest