Gries Investments Secures Construction Loan for Cortona South Tampa
Gries Investments, Inc. has secured new construction financing for its proposed 300-unit Cortana South Tampa multifamily development at 5145 S. Dale Mabry Hwy in Tampa, FL. Robert Hernandez, senior vice president and managing director of NorthMarq Capital, arranged the $31.52 million financing package on behalf of the borrower. A regional bank provided the three-year loan with interest-only for the primary term on a 25-year amortization schedule...
- Builder Confidence Subdued This Spring
- Bank Giant Accused of Discriminatory Lending
- How Your Clients Are Celebrating Their ‘Housiversary'
- Mitchell Joins Cassidy Turley
- Monaco real estate just had its hottest year ever
- 10 Markets Where It's Best to be a Home Buyer
- Quicken Loans to Pay $325M in Suit Over Faulty FHA Loans
- Real Estate Pros Divulge Top Design Features
- 6 emerging real estate markets
- Why Missing Mortgage Payments Carries a Heavy Price