Is This the New Normal for Homeownership?
The homeownership rate has been negative or flat for the past few years, despite a strengthening in the overall housing market. Why is there a...
- Renters Face Affordability Crisis
- Home Buyer Confidence on the Rise
- Reverse mortgages: Safer but far from risk free
- Agents Try Out the Twilight Open House
- New Home Sales Off to a Sluggish Start
- Elderly could lose homes from reverse mortgages
- McAllister Joins Cushman ' Wakefield
- Apartment Boom Riding Two Decade High
- This Could Boost Millions of Credit Scores
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 3) Lee ' Associates Stiles and MBRE Name New Presidents