Mortgage lender fined $35 million for kickback scheme
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has ordered mortgage lender Prospect Mortgage to pay a $3.5 million fine for illegal kickbacks to real estate brokers and agents.
- Fast Moving Markets' Demographic Secret?
- The Most Least Affordable Metros for Teachers
- Loan Demand to Boom into 2016 MBA Says
- Markets Poised for Biggest Price Gains
- Inventory Woes Chip Away at Pending Sales
- In some housing markets all cash deals still rule
- Few Lenders Plan to Loosen Standards
- Apartment Boom May Put Lid on Rising Rents
- BofA Reaches Record Settlement Over Bad Loans
- Development Joint Venture Reveals Details of $3 Billion Water Street Project in Downtown Tampa