Mortgage lender fined $35 million for kickback scheme
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has ordered mortgage lender Prospect Mortgage to pay a $3.5 million fine for illegal kickbacks to real estate brokers and agents.
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 15)
- US Sets Goal: No Traffic Deaths by 2050
- Coldwell Banker Unveils Its 2018 30 Under 30
- Fair Housing Groups Sue BofA Over Foreclosure Neglect
- US Named Hottest Global Housing Market
- New Home Sales Post Big Rebound
- Mitigation Can Soften Flood Insurance Hikes
- Is now the time to buy beach property?
- Housing's Big Game Changer: Marriage Delays
- To Succeed Set Rejection as a Goal