7 Year Triumph Over HOA in Mailbox Feud
A homeowner battled against his HOA for seven years over his association's mandate to upgrade his mailbox. The owner says the court case was...
- Avoid these over the top home customizations
- House Passes 5 Year Flood Insurance Extension
- Creekside Ranch Apartment Sold
- Applicant Insight Leases 21000 SF in New Port Richey
- Experts: 2018 Mortgage Rates to Surpass 45%
- Home Price Expectations By State
- Younger Buyers Move Closer to Middle America
- 9 Neighborhood Features That Hamper Values
- New Home Sales Jump 6%
- 360° Cameras: Listing Photo Game Changer?