Capital Raising Round Up: Cerberus Carmel Partners Ring Up $1 Billion+ Each for More CRE Spending
Investment funds and REITs have kicked off the year right where they left off, raising billions of dollars from investors to buy mortgages, multifamily and retail properties, and distressed real estate. Cerberus Capital Management and Carmel Partners each closed out their latest funds with more than $1 billion committed. And Preferred Apartment Communities and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust are each completing preferred stock offerings...
- Are Entire Build to Rent Communities Coming?
- 74 Arrested After Wire Fraud Investigation
- Are Higher Home Prices Spooking Buyers?
- Indie Brokers Eye Mergers to Stay Competitive
- Have a 43% DTI Ratio? Wait Longer for Loan Approval
- Study: First Time Buyers Are Better Mortgage Shoppers
- Signs Now Point to a ‘Sustainable' Recovery
- Mortgage Rates Stay Near Yearly Lows
- You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
- The Most Sought After Neighbor in America