Altman Cos Buys Grand Central Place in Tampa
The Altman Companies acquired the office building at 442 W. Kennedy Blvd. in Tampa, FL from Stoeltzing Grand Central Ltd. for $5.25 million, or about $143 per square foot. The historic, 36,733-square-foot office building delivered in 1925 in the South Tampa submarket. The asset was fully occupied at the time of sale. Stephen Meyers of Meyers ' Company represented the seller. Jonathan Myers of LandQwest Commercial represented the buyer. Please...
- REALTORS® Score Big Win on Business Income Deduction
- Buyers Beware: Mortgage Rates May Surge if Gov't Defaults
- 10 Markets Hit New Home Price Peaks in July
- Your Special Treat: An Inside Look at Buyers Sellers
- CFPB Takes First Steps Toward Greater Clarity on RESPA TILA Integrated Disclosure Enforcement
- Why This Builder Is More Bullish on Housing
- Tighter Lending Rules Keep a Cap on Pending Homes Sales
- Both Home Prices and Affordability on the Rise
- What Makes a City Fun?
- What 65 Million Borrowers May Be Missing