Avison Young Launches US Hotel Service LIne with Acquisition of Atlanta Based Brokerage Boutique
Toronto-based Avison Young acquired Atlanta-based brokerage Hotel Assets Group LLC (Hotel AG) to kick off its newly launched U.S. hospitality practice. The acquisition of 25-person Hotel AG, including 20 brokers, will form the basis of the firm's new hospitality group branded under Avison Young. Five of the new executives, including Hotel AG founder Keith Thompson; co-presidents Brad Sinclair and Andrew Broad, and partners Michael Bernath, Chris...
- Focus Externally to Boost Revenue
- Century 21 Takes on Bobsledding
- More Homes Hit the Market in Time for Spring
- Housing Affordability Getting More Out of Reach?
- RADCO Acquires 292 Units in Palm Harbor
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Loan Steadily Declines
- Justin Bieber Settles Into Swank New Rental Trouble Ensues
- Ready for a Jolt to the Housing Market?
- Investors Gamble on Trophy Spec Homes
- 5 Millennial Real Estate Trends in 2019