Government backed mortgages are about to get cheaper
The Federal Housing Administration will reduce the annual mortgage insurance premiums borrowers pay when taking out a low down payment home loan that is insured by the government.
- Homeowners Wait on Prices to Leverage Current Home
- Tax Day: The Impact of Reform on Each State
- 4 Hot Trends for Outdoor Spaces
- Blackpoint Ptnrs Sells Haines City Mall for $12M
- CKT Sells 400 Unit Bradenton Apts
- REALTOR® Party Allies Win Key Races
- Demand for Multifamily Homes Keeps Soaring in the US
- Real Estate Crowd Funding Drawing Thousands of Investors
- Real Estate's BFF: A Dog?
- 3 Challenges Still Facing the Housing Market