Government backed mortgages are about to get cheaper
The Federal Housing Administration will reduce the annual mortgage insurance premiums borrowers pay when taking out a low down payment home loan that is insured by the government.
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 3 Month High
- Is Your Site Mobile Friendly?
- Newlyweds Adam Levine Behati Prinsloo Look to Trade Up
- Elderly could lose homes from reverse mortgages
- A New Era of Workplace Leadership Is Rising
- Study: ‘Affordability Crisis' Is Worsening
- Weather Blamed for Freeze on Housing Starts
- Short Sales May Lose Favor in California
- More Americans Are Moving South
- Could Your Home Seller Be ‘Noseblind'?