Single Family Rentals Still on the Rise
In 32 of the country's top metropolitan regions, at least 20 percent of all occupied single-family homes were rentals in 2012, a big rise from...
- Warehouses Becoming Boon for Commercial Real Estate
- When Shopping for the Best Rental Give Yourself Some Wiggle Room
- Is Manhattan's rental market finally cooling off?
- A GPS That Maps the ‘Emotionally Pleasant' Route?
- Mortgage Rates Aren't Budging
- 7 Best Places to Successfully Age
- New Home Inventory at 20 Year Low
- Top Cities for First Time Buyers in 2016
- 3 Key Areas to Focus On in Your Marketing
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant ' Bar in Sarasota Sold for $68M