Luxury Real Estate: What Slowdown?
While some analysts predicted a drop in sales of high-end homes, data shows they've actually risen over the last year in most U.S. regions.
- Manhattan rents finally went down
- Property Taxes at a 20 Year High
- The 20 Hottest Housing Markets for May 2016
- Improving Lives One Wish at a Time
- 10 States With the Cheapest Mortgage Rates
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2016
- Parents Helping Kids Compete in Bidding Wars
- Reports: Compass to Buy Pacific Union in Cali Expansion
- What Consumers Want Smart Homes to Do
- A Home for a Dollar—in San Francisco