American Campus Communities Sells 19 Property Portfolio for $508 Million
Continuing to divest non-core assets, American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) this week sold a portfolio of 19 student housing properties in nine states totaling 12,083 beds to Los Angeles-based Saban Real Estate for $508 million. The portfolio includes student housing properties in Michigan, Louisiana, Indiana, Missouri, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Pennsylvania. As part of the transaction, ACC prepaid $197.3 million...
- 3 Online Trends to Watch in 2017
- Amazing shipping container homes
- Minnesota Man's Backyard Project Soars to Olympic Heights
- NAR Board Approves Nationwide Listing Data Entry System
- The Fastest Growing Cities Not on Your Radar
- Can Housing Save a Sluggish Economy?
- Refi Applications Boost Loan Demand
- REALTORS® Raise Funds for Nebraska Flood Victims
- Expert: Too Much Evidence Missing in Zillow Case
- What will your monthly mortgage payment be?